Saturday, 16 June 2012

 Good Morning, Oh! what a horrible rainy day, looks like once I get the general tidy up done I will just have to spend my time doing some colouring in.  I printed off digital images yesterday so that will keep me amused


I made this card yesterday, it was to be a Ruby Wedding Card for my Stock Box till a lady in the village phoned and asked for a card for her sister`s birthday.  I had this card finished, all but the greeting, that was lucky!!  I popped a "Just For You" and a "Happy Birthday" greeting in the box ready to attach.    I took my today`s card and another`s I had in "stock" to give her a choice, well!! she chose this one.  Never mind that`s a project for me, maybe not today, we will see.  
The card is 7x5, the base card is cream Centura Pearl Card from Crafter`s Companion I really like this for base cards.  My next layer is Burgundy card stock, then a pale cream striped paper from my 12x12 stash that I have decided to use, a piece of bold striped paper from my Bit Box.  I have cut my fancy edges using a Spellbinders Border Die, the flowers are Spellbinders Blossom "1" and Bitty Blossom Dies, swirls are from a Crealies Die.  The flowers were originally to cascade from the left rather than the right till I made a right mess with my glue.................... however I think it looks OK either way.

That`s it for today
Bye

Patricia

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous Patricia! Love those flowers and the colours go together so well!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete