Sunday, 17 June 2012

Wedding Wishes

 Good Sunday Morning, rather miserable here again, hopefully next week the weather will be better, you have to be positive!!!


A Wedding Card for today, I try to keep a selection of cards in stock either as a quick grab for myself or if someone phones for a card.  I am updating my "Wedding Box", Silver, Ruby, Golden you get the idea. 

Today`s card is Classic White on White with a touch of silver I find this goes rather well. 
Base Card is 6x6 there are a few mats, topped off with Centura Pearl Card embossed using a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Greeting from Lili of the Valley Sentiment Stamps
The flowers and leaves made using my favourite Crealie dies.
When the flowers were made up I sprayed them with Crafter`s Companion silver Spray & Sparkle to give them a bit of Glitz

That`s it for today
Bye

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Patricia! So effective, love the white on white with a touch of silver goes really well! :-)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete