Monday, 18 June 2012

Mirror Mirror



Good Monday Morning, a bit brighter here, still not great but least the rain is off at the moment.
Quick Post this morning this is bed change and big cleaning day here in this house.



 This is a cheap plain wood Mirror I bought in Ikea, decorated using the Cracked Wood Effect I mentioned in the earlier Post with the little Baskets.  I did a couple of them and as you can see I used my favourite flowers and leaves Crealie Dies to embellish them.  The leaf Die will soon be needing replaced... .... I wonder why?? 
I made these for a Craft Fair Hazel and I did and they shot off the stall, really must have a look for something similar a bit closer to home our nearest Ikea is Edinburgh. 

That`s it for today
Bye

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. No wonder they shot of the stall it's Fantastic Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbie,
    You know where I got the idea for the weathered look from!!!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do!!! Craftaganza!!!!! LOL
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete