Friday, 22 June 2012

Birthday Card



Friday 22nd June 2012 
Good Morning, horrible here today.  This will be a quick post, we are to be without Electricity from 8am till 5.30pm today for maintenance to the overhead lines.  I will try to get as much done before then as possible.  We were hoping it would be a nice day and take ourselves off out, but might just get the coal fire lit, look out some good books, my cosy Slanket and make the best of a lazy day. We have a Gas hob so will still be able to cook and have plenty of cups of tea.



My card today is an order I got from my Niece for her Mother-in-Law.  She had looked in the shops but could not find anything she really liked.............Aunty Patricia to the rescue.  

Backing Papers are from Rob Adam`s Printable Gingham and Polka Dot CD
Flowers made using Spellbinders Blossom Dies and bits of the backing papers
A few die cut leaves, some corners and a few sick on Pearls
The lace I buy when I am in Turkey it is so cheap there you can afford to put it on lots of cards
Will be stocking up in September when Hazel and I have our Annual Holiday there.


That`s it for today
Bye

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia! Hope the electric is back on by now!!! Beautiful card, she's gonna love it!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete