Thursday, 28 June 2012

"Golden Greetings"


Thursday 28th June 2012
Good Morning, wet, miserable and raining once again.
Nothing much planned for today, might just have to spend it "playing with paper or beads & wire"!!!!


I got an order last week for a "Golden Wedding Card" so here it is.  The lady who ordered it had bought the couple some yellow rose plants for their garden as a gift.   She asked if I could put some yellow roses on the card, think I managed to achieve that!!!   Obviously I had to make a box to accommodate the flowers, customer was over the moon, she phoned me to tell me the couple who received it were delighted, that`s what makes me happy.  
If I do some playing today I might show you that tomorrow.
That`s it for today
Bye

Patricia 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW!! So pleased they liked it but who wouldn't, it's beautiful!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete