Friday, 29 June 2012

"Pretty Petals"


Friday 29th June 2012
Good Morning, a bit brighter here today, so glad that horrible "Grey" has gone.
Tidy up day here, like to get things in order for the weekend.   Boys came for lunch yesterday, that`s them finished school for the next 6 weeks.   


 
Once the boys went I rummaged through a bundle of "Bits of Paper" that had gathered over the past week.
I decided, rather than put them in the "Bit Box" I would make some flowers, so here they are.
Wow! just looked out the window and the "SUN" is shining so off to get things done, I might even go out later to do some food shopping.
That`s it for today
Bye

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW Love these Patricia! I never seem to be able to manage to do them, always turn out wrong!! Grrrrrrr Would be great to have a stash like this, think I'll have to give it another go!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete