Saturday, 30 June 2012

"Happy Anniversary"



Saturday 30th June 2012
Good Morning quite bright here today, mind you I said that yesterday and it turned out a really horrible day of really heavy rain.   


Today`s card is not quite finished....needs the greeting!!! which will be "Happy 1st Anniversary"  I made this for my friends daughter and her husband.  Their anniversary is next week, I have to make the box and get it posted.   
Ooopps!!! just noticed that the bow has slipped a little, must be the weight of that "Dazzler" on the bow, will have to fix that before I send it out...............

You cant really see but I have inked M-Bossibilities Paisley folder with Tim Holtz Dusty Concord Distress Ink, before putting it through my Grand Calibur to emboss it, actually the fist run though was far to dark.  Without re-inking I ran another piece of card through and got a much more subtle effect.
Matted that onto a piece of purple card stock.  I cut the flowers using Spellbinders Blossom 1, also Bitty Blossoms and leaves in a cream card, I inked these with the Dusty Concord while they were still in the die.
Ribbon was from my mighty Stash of the stuff, I love ribbon and buttons.  The whole lot is mounted onto a cream card base approx 6" x 9".   The Dazzeler is one of the new embellishments by Creative Expressions I got from Sam Poole`s shop.

That`s it for today 
Bye

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment