Sunday, 1 July 2012

"Growing Buttons"



Sunday 1st July 2012
Oh! my! word! the month of June has gone...............how did that happen???
Where did it go???



The inspiration for today`s card came from Edna (Rosietoes) on the Joanna Sheen Forum.
She posted a card using this Digi image, I knew I just had to have it.  I love Buttons, I make Button Necklaces, there are some on here a few Posts back.  Buttons are my answer to lots of things.  Yesterday I put on a "strappy" T-shirt, the straps were too long.  I got a couple of buttons (with large holes in them) , cut the straps at the front of the t-shirt, threaded the bits through, tied a knot and hey! presto! I now have a button decorated t-shirt with straps that fit, no one else will I have the same I am sure.

That`s it for today
Bye

Patricia
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Super card Patricia and what a good 'button' tip too.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Patricia I love it!!!! Fantastic image, love all what you have done!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete