Monday, 25 June 2012

Thank You Card

Monday 25th June 2012

Good Morning, Oh! Wow! the sun is shining, what a difference that makes to the day.
I will get through my Monday cleaning a lot quicker.




Today`s card is an 8x8 card.
I started by cutting a piece of green card slightly smaller than the base
Topped this with a backing paper I printed from a NitWit Digi Collection
I cut a piece of my favourite paper from MCS Floriography CD
Cut this into four sections, mounted them onto pieces of the green card, stitched them together
Added that to my NitWit paper and green card with mounting foam
I put a piece of lace topped with pink vintage seam binding round the lot and mounted on the card base
I added a Triple Loop Bow,  flower made using Spellbinders Blossom No1 die,  few suede effect leaves I found in a box while looking for something totally different.  I cut a few swirls from the green card using a Crealies die, I also popped in a Stick Pin, added the greeting but that can be changed if I need the card for something else.  Once finished it did not look quite right so I added Faux stitching round the whole card.

My Triple Loop Bow was tied on the BowMaker I thought up and John made for me.  I like to tie multiple loop bows but all the BowMakers on the market have such small posts.  I was making Large Bows for the Pew Ends for my friends daughters wedding.  It was driving me crazy (more crazy than I normally am) so I rummaged in the garage and found just what I needed.  My BowMaker is rather "Crude" but guess what?? I works and I love it.  Might just show you that tomorrow

That`s it for today
Bye

Patricia


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm you have me intrigued now to know what your bow maker is!!!! LOL!!! Crude....I have no idea what it could be, out the garage I,m thinking large screwdrivers!!!!!! LOL!!! Fab card though Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete