Saturday, 9 June 2012

Saturday 9th June 2012

 SOME CRAFTY HEARTS 

Good Morning quite a nice day here at the moment, I do hope it continues.
Our two Grandson Thomas 7 and Roberts 5 coming later for a Sleep Over.
Have to get the "Supplies" in plenty of Milk (really need a cow in the back garden when they come) and also plenty food, man!! can those boys eat.
Great fun having them, but boy do they keep you busy.
Here are few "Heart" shaped pendants that I wear, you see them better not all packaged up.
The Gold & Green one I made on Thursday,I bought a little Cardigan and had nothing to go with it. I got out the box of Bead & Wire bits and Bingo................sorted.
Bye for now
Patricia



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Patricia! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pendants Patricia! Must get my coiling gizmo out and also my thick coloured wire and give it a go. It's a good way to use up odd beads isn't it. They'd also make good handbag charms.
    I like the button necklaces too. Had a go at them, but no-one bought them - yet!!
    Thanks for pointing me to your blog.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete