Thursday, 14 June 2012

Bucket of Best Wishes






 Good Morning, not so bright here today hopefully it will brighten up as we go through the day. 

Today`s.card  is a digital image from D`Arcy`s Diaries they have some great images at very reasonable prices and they have "boy" images.  Edna from Joanna Sheen`s Forum pointed me in the direction of D`Arcy`s Diaries, Edna shows some stunning cards each day on the Forum.
I did this card a couple of weeks ago before I started the "Blog" so I do not remember the colours of Copics Pens I used, I will try to write them down in future.  Mind you, when I start colouring in I get so carried away I will probably forget.

Off this morning to meet my friend I watched the Olympic Torch Event with.  Pearl will have her pictures all downloaded and printed, where are mine Yep!! still in the camera.  Mind you I did remember to to take my camera that`s an improvement.

That`s it for today
Bye


Patricia
  







1 comment:

  1. OMG Patricia this is fantastic!!!!! Love love love it!!! Love the ideas of the dies in with the flowers!! Think I may have to use that one!! LOL!! Copics!! You have Copics!!! You lucky thing, well have to say your colouring is just brilliant, you have really shocked me with this card Patricia - Love it!!!!! Will have to pop over to D'Arcy's Diaries!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete