Monday, 11 June 2012

A Card Today



Good Morning, up early, ironing all done, I like to iron when I bring washing in off the line other than that I have to do it very early in the morning before I start my day, don`t know why but there you go.  My sister Hazel  would say it is a "Virgo" thing and she is probably right. 


Today`s card is a Triple Easel Card from a Tutorial that Suzanne on the Joanna Sheen Forum did a couple of weeks ago.  I have made and sent a few, when I had one on display, Hubby John said it looked like a Box Brownie Camera (shows how old he is!!!)  I did agree and made 2 using Black, Brown and Gold card for Birthday Cards I needed to make for men.  I actually got a very nice comment the other day from one of the men who had received one.  The bases are made using Spellbinders dies, flower and leaves are Crealies Dies from Joanna Sheen`s shop. The flower is CL CF 05 and the Leaves CL CS 11, when I have these dies out I cut loads, from scraps of card and paper.  I sit and make up the flowers, keep them in a box ready for use at any time.
That`s it for today.
Bye

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow - what a SYUNNING job - just love the design and so pleased the workshop helped. You have doen an amazing job setting up the blog - it all looks wonderful - I leanrt from scratch and have had fun learning as I go along . Thanks for sending the link - have fun
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I have been looking for longer rectangle dies and never thought of cutting 2 and joining/overlapping them, so your card has been extra helpful to me. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Patricia, the dies are gorgeous and make a wonderful card!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete