Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Coffee & Cream


Beautiful here early in rural Perthshire looks like it will be a really good day.
The Olympic Torch comes through a village near us, my friend who lives there has invited John and I to watch from her garden.  The road runs along the bottom of the garden so we should get a great view...........note self ...................."Remember Camera"!!!


Today`s card is a Digital download from Funky Kits, one of the Sugar Nellie range "Joy Sitting".  I have a few other images from this range, they are really beautiful, I just love to "Colour in" to relax and chill out.  Earlier this year I decided to STOP caressing, looking and putting back in the box all the lovely 12x12 sheets of Anna Griffen papers I have.  So!!! with sheer determination I cut into one for the background for this card, I used Copics Pens to colour the image, really do not know which ones.  I made the card before I even thought about the Blog must try to remember to take notes in future.  The roses and brown vintage ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts.   Have you looked at their website?? if not you really should there are some stunning things and they often have offers too good to miss.........................
Think that`s it for today
Bye

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Patricia. Love the gentle tones and a pat on the back too for being so brave - cutting into Anna Griffin. I could start a shop with the AG papers I've collected. :)LOL
    Have a great day out!

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Love the colours you have used. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you I have beautiful A G papers and have at last started using them. They look so good on all my cards but still I pause before cutting into them! Daft aren't we.
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete