Friday, 8 June 2012

Friday 8th June 2012

Hi there folks,


Not too nice here today, rather grey and windy however the rain is staying off so far.


Well it looks like I am managing to get words and pictures onto my "Blog" amazing what pressing buttons can do.  I still am really not sure which buttons to press or in what order but Hey! Ho! we seem to be getting there.


Apart from my Card Making I love to try other crafts, I have been playing with "Wire and Beads" these past few weeks, her are some of my creations.


They are all boxed, bagged and ready to sell.  I actually sold 3 yesterday, I am so pleased, the money raised will help pay for the box of beads that arrived in the post at lunch time.
I mentioned my sister had a Hysterectomy, she is also going through a course of Chemo as well.
20% of every "Wire and Bead" piece I sell is going to the "Comfort Fund" of the Cancer Unit that Hazel is attending.  It will let them buy things that they want and use for the patients while they are in the unit having their Chemo.


I am off to sort through this box of goodies and have a think about what I will be making.


Bye for now,


Patricia 

2 comments:

  1. Patricia your makes are wonderful, they should all sell like "hot cakes"!!! Thanks for sharing!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are fabulous. You truly are talented.
    Do you still make jewellery.
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete