Wednesday, 6 June 2012


Good Morning,

Please bear with me I am trying very hard to master this "Blog" game.....

This is a card I made a little while ago and sent to member of the Joanna Sheen forum.
I used Roses and Bakers Twine from Wild Orchid Crafts,  Doily Die from Marianne Designs, Pink Petticoat downloaded sentiment, card and paper from my stash.

I made a card this morning so hopefully I will manage to get it on here tomorrow.  
I am not promising .....if I can remember which buttons I pressed today you never know it might appear.

My heading did say Good Morning it has taken me so long to do this is is almost afternoon.

Bye for now

Patricia 


4 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card Patricia, love your layout. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first post. Great card also. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo Hoo, You've made it Patricia, dead proud of you!!!!!! If you get stuck with anything let me know, I'm sure we will work it out!
    What a Beautiful card! :-)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    I have just found your blog from my dear friend Christine and decided to come right back to beginning to see how you started. Your card is lovely especially colour scheme and the floral display is fab.
    I wish you had picture, but nice to meet you anyway
    Best wishes Linda x

    ReplyDelete