Sunday, 10 June 2012

Some Buttons

 

Good afternoon, I  am a little later today.
The boys have just left after being with us since before Lunchtime yesterday.
The cupboards are almost empty, the milk is gone, all 6 pints of the stuff, told you I needed a "Cow" in the back garden.  A Great time was had by all, now I can get time to play.........................


Here is a picture of some of my "Button Necklaces".
Hazel and I have been making these for about 3 years now, we decided to give them a rest and move onto something else.  That`s when we came up with the "Pendant" idea, however we are often asked for the Button Necklaces and they still seem to sell.  I was looking for things totally unrelated the other week and found a bag of buttons I had bought at HobbyCraft in Glasgow a year past March.  Well! they are all made up now using extras from my BIG Button Jar, I just love stirring those buttons about in the jar.

Bye for now

Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful array of your makes! I remember you wearing a few on your visit when we went to the Craftaganza and they were admired by loads of people! :-)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look wonderful Patricia. I must confess to being a button stirrer too though I don't make anything half so nice with them.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete