Thursday, 7 June 2012

Thursday 7th June 2012


Good Morning, up before the birds this morning, could not sleep, "Blogging" whirring round in mind all the time.
Rather miserable here this morning but hey! ho! what can we do about it??

I had a request for a "Very Special" card from my Sister/Best Friend, Hazel.
Hazel had a Hysterectomy 6 weeks ago, her wound did not heal as well as it should have.  She goes to the Nurses in the Treatment Room of her Doctors every other day to have it dressed, this card is for them, they have been very good to her.

Here is the card, approx 6"X8" Backing paper from a My Craft Studio CD I  love this paper, a doily cut from a Marianne Die, edges distressed with Fired Brick Ink, printed the sentiment, the roses are from Wild Orchid Crafts, a few die cut leaves, a wee Butterfly I got in a bundle at the Hobbycraft Show in Glasgow back in March and a bow of Vintage Ribbon.  I made a box and the card is snuggled in nice pink tissue paper, I think it looks good I hope you do too.
Bye for now


Patricia

2 comments:

  1. Oh Patricia this is absolutely stunning!! The nurses are going to love it!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Just so sorry to hear about your sisters struggle.
    Best wishes Linda x

    ReplyDelete