Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Another "Pretty Lady"



Wednesday 1st August 2012
Good Morning and welcome Oh! Man! where did last month go??
Yesterday was a beautiful day here, the weather was sunny all day, most of all my sister Hazel finished with her Chemo,  She still has to have the Radio Therapy, however the end of treatments is in sight.  Hang in there Hazel you have done well, I am so proud of you.  Today, well!! back to the usual rain, rain, and then more rain.


Today`s card uses up a image that was left from my "Pretty Lady" card the other day

Base Card approx 5 x 7 white card stock
Image printed from Joanna Sheen`s ATC Assistant CD
Mirrie card matt
Pink co-ordinations card stock from Crafter`s Companion embossed with
Spellbinders M-Bossing folder then sanded back a little
Spellbinders Moroccan Accent  corners to form the frame also Labels 10, Bitty Blossoms and leaves
 All my Spellbinder Dies and M-Bossing Folders are from http://www.iconuk/ .co.uk
Bow American Seam Binding

I got a nice big packet of beautiful white card stock from Hazel yesterday so guess what I will be doing this very rainy day,  Yep! I will be having fun using some of it later, thank you Hazel, something you know I can always use.

That`s it for today
Thank you for looking in I really do appreciate it.

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Patricia you are so talented this is beautiful what a fabulous card , I love all the embellishments they are wonderful well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Patricia! I love it!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete