Tuesday, 31 July 2012

"Birthday Box"



Tuesday 31st July 2012
Good Morning and welcome on this bright and sunny morning, forecast say`s it will stay nice today.
Very quick post today we have the boys here, they are still asleep as I type this.
Mummy a midwife was Night Shift last night and Daddy is off to an early meeting this morning, so Granny and Grandpa to the rescue.   Grandpa will be in charge for a while, I am off to be with Hazel while she gets her last does of Chemo, Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!!..........the end is in sight.  Hazel and I will have our holiday early September, when she gets back she will have her Radio Therapy, that will be it finished.

While I was "playing" the other day I looked up, saw some pieces of card I had cut were lying like it a little box.  That was that, an idea for a card.bingo!!!

Base Card approx 5 x 7 cut from white card stock
Topper  pieces of card cut from Time for Tea kit from Hunkydory
This was a kit I was sent from my friend Debbie as a gift
Ribbon from my box
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Some peel of borders and corners
 
 
That`s it for today
Thank you for popping by I do appreciate it

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment