Monday, 9 July 2012

"Sorry"



Monday 9th July 2012
Slept in this morning!!!! must have been that bike ride with John yesterday, really tiered me out.
Quite bright here today, hope it stays fair, let me get the bedding on the line.  This is big clean day so have to get a move on.


I bought this digi stamp from Funky Kits it is a Sugar Nellie digital download.  I liked the image, I used it to send a "Sorry" card to a friend when I forgot her birthday.  
I coloured the image with Copics and Promarkers, die cut the image with a Spellbinders Deckle edge rectangle die, largest size.  Distressed the edges to take away the starkness.  Mounted that onto a piece of cream card that I had "pierced" this was one of the first times I had tried this and I like the effect it gives.  Only thing I have to master is getting the piercing right at the corners, never seem to get them to match up just right.  Finished the whole thing off with my favourite hand made flowers, die cut leaves and a bow, using white Vintage Seam Binding, died pink using distress ink.
That`s it for today

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia. Your colouring is great. Enjy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful, Patricia. Love the colours and your flower arrangement. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Patricia your colouring is Awesome and loving the flowers!! The image was just perfect for the occasion!:-)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete