Wednesday, 11 July 2012

"Bucket of Best Wishes"



Wednesday 11th July
Oh! My! What a rotten day!....... however not as bad as what some others are coping with at the moment, we are grateful for that.
Off to Perth with John this morning, he is having his eyes tested, I will have to drive back.


Card today is made using a Digital image from D`Arcey`s Diary, if you have not used these you should have a wee look.  There are lots of great images for all occasions with a little twist..........

I used a 6x6 card base
Pink card, paper printed form one of the NitWit Collection of papers
Pink Vintage seam Binding, Mulberry Paper Flowers and Rose Buds from Wild Orchid Crafts
I curled the bits of wire I cut from the stems of the flowers round a Kebab stick to give me the little green twisty bits
The image is coloured using Copics and Promarkers
I sent the card off to a couple who are needing some Good Wishes at this time.

That`s it for today

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Patricia and the colouring is so delicate.

    Hope the eye test goes all right.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Patricia, this is absolutely gorgeous, I love it! The arrangement of the flowers is fab, and the colouring is amazing! Your friends are gonna love it!
    Hope John's eye test went well!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete