Thursday, 12 July 2012

"Happy Birthday Son"



Thursday 12th July 2012
Good Morning, slept in this morning.  Must have been all the excitement of the Movie yesterday!!
Went with Audrey and the boys to see Ice Age 4!! Actually it was very good, oh! boy! did Thomas enjoy it.  He laughed so much I was laughing at him..................Robert slept towards the end, hes not good at sitting watching things through till the end no matter what it is.



Today`s card is one I did for Son`s birthday on Tuesday past.   No!! that`s not true I had it made and in the Stock Box.  After being away all last week I was not in "Making Cards" mode,  had a look in my box, felt this one was OK for a Mans Card.  I am sure the "Little Something for Himself"  in it, was more important to him than what was on the front. 

 A mixture of black, grey and white layers.  I used the new Spellbinders Dies by Sue Wilson for the border and the medallions..  The black was cut using Co-Ordination Card, sanded back to give a slightly distressed look.
A stamped greeting mounted onto a couple of pieces of card cut with a Fish Tail, a button threaded with twine to take away the plainness.   Once finished I had that feeling, you know the one I mean............ "it does not look just quite right"  a little "Bare" maybe??  I went round with some Faux Stitching........... sorted!!!
Off to catch up with things
That`s it for today

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment