Friday, 13 July 2012

"Just a Note"



Friday 13th July 2012
Good morning, not nice here at the moment, not actually raining but it is not that far away.
Really slept in this morning, this sleeping late is getting bad, two days in a row............!!!
My friend Elaine was here last night and did not so away till Midnight, that`s my excuse and I `m sticking to it.


Base card is 8x8
Background paper is from a Nitwit digital collection
The smaller bits of paper were in my Bit Box, I am sure they were FreeB papers from a magazine, matted onto pink card
Matching pink cardstock was cut using Spellbinders Floral Oval Die and "Just a Note" stamped onto a die cut circle of matching paper for the central topper.
My favourite flowers and leaves for the embellishment

That`s it for today.
Thank you for visiting my Blog it is much appreciated

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Patricia. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww this is beautiful Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete