Sunday, 15 July 2012

"Happy Birthday"






Sunday 14th July
Good Morning, bright,but rather windy here, if it turns out like it did yesterday I will be happy.
We had "sunshine" for a while and it did stay dry till early evening, that has to be a record!!!!
John and I even managed to get out on our bikes, we did not go far but I got there and back unscathed.........
I am not a cyclist, unlike Thomas who goes for miles and miles with his Grandpa.


A Happy Birthday card, made for our Daughter-in-Law who`s birthday is later this week.  She does not check my Blog so I can show it to you.

Base card is approx 5 x 7 
The tartan style backing paper is from the new Mulberry Wood CD from Crafter`s Companion
Two borders were cut using Spellbinders Edgeabillity Dies, these are great as you can make so many different patterns
Two pieces of lace from Wild Orchid Crafts wrapped round the card, the gap between filled in with purple ribbon. I used the same ribbon to tie a multi loop bow on my Homemade Bowmaker. 
I mounted the whole lot onto the base card,  flowers are Spellbinders Blossom and Bitty Blossom Dies
Leaves cut using Crealies Die from Joanna Sheen`s shop
A stamped sentiment was added to finish the whole thing off

That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting my Blog it is much appreciated.

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. i just wanted to say thank you for all your inspiration keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such another beautiful card Patricia! Your daughter-in-law is going to love it!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete