Sunday, 15 July 2012

"Baptism Card"


 Monday 16th July 2012
Good Morning
Boys coming along for a couple of hours later this morning, must crack on with the Housework




This a a Baptism Card I have popped my Stock Box, I was asked by a neighbour who was going to the event to make a card.  I did two cards so she could choose, guess what?? I forgot to photograph the one she actually took, typical, just typical.

White Base Card is 5 x 7 
The whole thing is a very simple card indeed.
The backing paper and image are from Joanna Sheen`s Baby Love CD
Nothing to explain here "What you See is What You Get"
Greeting was done on the computer.

That`s it for today
Thank you for looking in on my Blog it is much appreciated.

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. this is lovely I have this Joanna Sheen Cd the babies are fabulous, Great card Patricia well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and beautifully simple. Such a useful cd for anyones collection. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Patricia, so delicate!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete