Tuesday, 17 July 2012

"Oh! Baby!"



 Tuesday 17th July 2012
Good Morning, bright and sunny, I do hope it lasts.  What a difference the weather makes, we even had lunch outside yesterday.  Boys here from just after 10am, outside all the time........great!!!
Thomas and his Grandpa went off on one of their "Adventure" bike rides approx 8 miles.  Not bad for a 7 year old and a 70 year old ......................Robert and I went on our bikes, we maybe covered 1/2 a mile if we were lucky.   Robert not quite steady enough for a longer ride just yet, the fact we managed to get along to the village park was thrilling enough for him.  I think the time spent in the park appealed to him more to be honest.


This is a "Standard" card I keep in my "Stock Box" I pride myself on not making two cards exactly the same, this one makes me to think!!!  I have sold so many that I am not quite sure if I have stuck 100% to my rule.  Of course depending on if it is for a boy or a girl you can ring the changes.  This colourway is a bit more challenging.................I do this so people can buy either for the new baby or as here for the Grandparents even before the baby is born, I make the little swing sentiments to match whatever the occasion be it the Birth of the Baby or for the Grandparents

Base Card 5 x 7 approx
Backing paper and image from one of the first Crafting CDs I ever bought "Craftyjak`s Backgrounds and More" CD2
Borders cut with a Martha Stewart Punch
Swing sentiments done on the computer and added using Jump Rings

When I got this CD I was so disappointed, all the background paper were so pale, like they were done on Draft.   However this particular background has been used so much as it is just perfect for this type of card.
I am sure there is a way that I could get more definition BUT I am hopeless on the computer so I have just stuck to what pops out of the printer from the CD

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping by it is much appreciated, hope to see you again soon

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. 8 mile! I would never of managed that!!! Go Grandpa Go!!!! 1/2 a mile is definately more me!!!
    Beautiful card Patricia as ever!
    Debbie
    x

    ReplyDelete