Wednesday, 18 July 2012

"Happy Anniversary"






Wednesday 18th July 2012
Good Morning, horrible, dark and raining here today.  Oh! well! we have had two good days in a row really can`t be greedy.
Off out this morning to have coffee with Hazel, she has taken longer to get over this dose of Chemo but thankfully the next one is the last dose, so although today it is wet and miserable there is always sunshine round every corner........................ 



This is the card I made for John and Audrey`s Anniversary which was yesterday.  Sorry my photographic skills are not good and it is rather delicate colours.   I just hope John remembered to take it into the house and give it to Audrey. I gave him the card when he came to pick up the boys on Monday afternoon.  Audrey was on the phone yesterday to ask if John had left his Tartan shirt here, he had a T-Shirt under the shirt and he took the shirt off, the sun was up, it was warm here Monday.   Now my mind is whirring, I bet the card is still in the car with his shirt which he did take home with him................!!!   Man!! that is typical of John, high powered job which I know he is great at, BUT.............Oh! well enough said.  I did not bother making a box for it, I wrapped it in Lilac Tissue and tied it with a nice bow.

Base card a Scalloped 8 x8 
Purple card stock 
Backing papers, image and greeting, from Joanna Sheen`s New House-Mouse Book and CD, Project No 3.
Was going to add some real Love-Hearts sweets but the shop in the next village did not have them.
I added Spellbinder Blossom 1 and Bitty Blossom die cut flowers instead.

That`s it for today 
Thank you for popping by, it is much appreciated

Patricia


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Oo Oo Oo House Mouse!!!! Isn't this image fab! Love it Patricia!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment on my card. Love this one, so cute. The House Mouse book is brilliant isn't it, being able to print out the decoupage from the cd is really useful.

    ReplyDelete