Saturday, 21 July 2012

"Simple as A B C"



Saturday 21st July 2012
Good Morning on this bright and sunny morning, I do hope it stays.
We are going up to Kenmore Church to see my friend Oriel`s son, Edward,  getting married at 1pm.  I was told last night "only if the weather is good".............Thank You for the sunshine!!!!


This was a request for a "very simple"  Thank You  card.  Can`t get more simple than this can we!!! 
A thank you card for the staff, from a little boy leaving the ABC Nursery.
I was asked by his mum to make it very plain but have the ABC like building blocks

Base card 6 x 6 from a Joanna Sheen pack
Dark Blue Card from my stash
Blue Gingham paper printed from Rob Adam`s Gingham, Polka Dot, Check and Tartan CD
This is great CD that covers the lot in a range of colours 
ABC`s printed from a Carfters Companion CD
All their CDs have this included
"Thank You" a Stamping Up Stamp 
 The corner was in my wee box of Die Cut Bits I keep "Just in case" 

That`s it for today...................plain and very simple
Thank you popping by to look in on my Blog it is much appreciated.

Patricia





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. "Just Perfect" Patricia! You are clever!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete