Monday, 23 July 2012

"Happy 70th Birthday"


Monday 23rd July 2012
Good Morning, bright at the moment but, Oh! the black clouds are looming
Was hoping to get the bedding out on the line to dry, in my dreams I think.
Once the house is done, I hope to get some time to play...........by myself!!!!

Played yesterday..........looking back my Posts you can see Thomas and I have made a model of "Flying Scotsman" now he would like to create "Mallard" another steam engine.  I passed the Dining Room, spotted what we managed to do yesterday afternoon, I am exhausted just seeing the thing.  Hopefully they will not be here today.............!!!!!  Love the boys to bits I really do..............
These have always been his two favourite engines, he was delighted to actually see them two weeks ago when we visited the National Rail Museum in York.  Wee Robert just loves to play with card, paper, scissors and stickers, yesterday he was not interested , he was happy to get his Grandpa to himself while Thomas and I were busy.


A request for a 70th Birthday Card for a lady who was a "Party Girl" in her younger days.  To me 70 is still young, I do hope she still likes a good party............

Base Card 7 x 5 
Backing Papers, Image from Card Creations Art Deco, Timeless Keepsakes CD
Image mounted on some Mirri Card
Sentiment done on computer
Red ribbon from my huge stash of the stuff!! love, love Ribbon
Red Stickles used to create all the red sparkles 

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in, your visit is much appreciated

Patricia 



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Patricia this is stunning what a beautiful card , your style is fabulous Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Patricia, she'll love it!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete