Tuesday, 24 July 2012

"Floral Birthday"


 Tuesday 24th July 2012
Good Morning, rather dull here, not actually raining, however I am sure it is not far away.
Had to dry the washing inside yesterday, that`s it all ironed and put away.
Off out to meet a friend for coffee later. 


Managed to get a few cards made for my "stock box"yesterday, here is one.  My photography is not good should have listened to my Dad more...................he was a great photographer.  Our son, and my nephew managed to get some of Dad`s talent.  Oh! well we cant have everything can we????

Base Card 5 x 7 Ivory Card Stock
Cream Card Matt pricked round the edge
Purple Card Stock embossed with Spellbinders M-Bossibility Folder leaf pattern EL009
Circles cut with Spellbinders Vintage Lace Motif and plain circles dies
Flowers, Blossom 1 and Bitty Blossom Spellbinder Dies
Happy Birthday stamped on Tag from Vintage Lace Motif Die set
Satin ribbon from my Ribbon "bit box" looks gold, it is actually a dull cream
I tied a bow and stuck it on with my Hot Glue Gun
Crystal gems I received in an "Angel Envie" from Toni  on the Joanna Sheen Forum
I coloured one of the gems with a Purple Promarker to tone in with the card
Punched a few tiny Butterflies, had to pop a purple one up in top corner to cover the extra holes I had made.

I really have to practice the piercing more, I always seem to get a "stray" hole no matter how careful I think I am.

That`s it for today
Thank you for looking in on my Blog it is much appreciated.

Patricia



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Patricia and your photography skills are just fine!!! Keep em coming!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete