Thursday, 26 July 2012

"Special Happy Birthday"



Thursday 26th July 2012
Good morning, not so nice today, hope that was not summer yesterday!!!!
Off out to meet my friend Pearl, she was at the Golf last week working for RBS.  I will get her stories about seeing, meeting and chatting to all the "celebrities"


Today`s card is one I made for my neighbours daughter.  My neighbour makes cards herself but she wanted something special so asked if I would make one for her.  She wanted it "big" and in a box, this is what I made for her.

Base card 8 x8 Scalloped card from Joanna Sheen
Pink card from stash for matting
Backing papers from MCS Florigorphy CD No2
Die cuts Spellbinders Lacy Squares and Blossom No1 
Leaves a Crealies Die from Joanna Sheen
Banner I cut myself, added a peel off greeting coloured with Promarkers
I made the box,  covered the top with the same paper as the card, lined it with a piece of tissue to match the leaves
Another Happy Customer, thank goodness

That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting my Blog it is much appreciated

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty, loving the matching box, makes a card very special! I'm sure your neighbours daughter will love it!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete