Friday, 27 July 2012

"Hugs & Kisses"



Friday 27th July 2012

Good Morning and welcome to my Blog this sunny day. The sky is rather heavy with dark clouds looming but Hey! Ho! getting up early has its benefits..........at least I have seen the sun.   I am sure the black clouds will go and we will have a bright, sunny day.


I have a very, simple card today, I was playing yesterday, in my "Scrap Box" I found this Die Cut shape I had popped in.

Base Card 6 x 6 from Joanna Sheen
Pink card stock from my stash, embossed with Spellbinder M-Bossibility Folder Paisley
Die Cut is a Lifestyle Die from Crafter`s Companion
Ribbon from my box
Pearls from Wild Orchid Craft`s
Greeting done on the computer

This Die is a very intricate die, I have found using Greaseproof  Paper between the die and my card a blessing for getting it out.  I also rub the cutting side of the Die with a Tumble Drier sheet.  It can be a pain sometimes but the result is a stunning piece to work with.  I find myself cutting quite a few at once and keeping them, just to save frustration.
I wanted to keep the card flat enough to go in an envelope so NO added embellishments.
Found the font I have used for the greeting, thought it very sweet it has a little heart in the and sign. Must look it up later and add the name of it to my next blog.

That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting it is much appreciated

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Very effective, my that is a complex die cut. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey! that is a complex die! Made a fab card with it!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete