Saturday, 28 July 2012

"Happy Bierthday"


Saturday 28th July 2012 
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog today.  Rather cloudy here, really do not know what it will do.  My neighbour a  farmer is busy out the back with his tractor turning grass to dry.  Busy, always busy here in the country.


My card today is the one I made and sent to my friend Oriel in Ballywalter, Norther Ireland, it is her birthday on Monday.

Base Card 5 x 7 approx
Chocolate Brown card stock for matting
 Marianne`s Embossing Folder to cut and emboss the top layer.
I have terrible problems with this folder, I have tried all combinations of Shims and card
 Martha Stewart punch to create a border
Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, punched leaves, butterfly and a little charm from my stash
Stamped sentiment

That`s it for today
Thank you for looking in on my Blog it is much appreciated

Patricia 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, just loving the array of flowers!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete