Sunday, 29 July 2012

"Welcome little Logan"



Sunday 29th July 2012
Good morning and welcome to my Blog today.  
Bright here this morning but still very undecided, I do hope it does not do what it did yesterday.   At one point in the day I thought the garden furniture would start floating away, the rain was very similar to "Monsoon Rain".  In between the showers it was nice, even quite warm, Oh! Man! in the showers you would not stand a chance even with an umbrella......................"summer"


My card to today was a request from my Niece.  Plain and simple please, congratulating the parents on the birth of  Logan.

Base card 6 x 6 from Joanna Sheen
Backing paper printed from Rob Adams Gingham, Polka Dot and Tartan CD
Blue card from stash for matting
White band punched with a Martha Stewart Punch, a few buttons from the jar
Topper a pre-printed one from Lili of the Valley these toppers are just great
Sentiment printed on computer. 

Lili of the Valley have a great selection of pre-printed Toppers for all occasions.  They are so handy just to have in stock.  They also do Rubber Stamps of these if you are a true Stamper, I am not so these appeal to me
By the way I did say a couple of days ago I would let you know which font I had used on the "Hugs & Kisses" card............it is Annie BTN

That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting my Blog it is much appreciated

Patricia





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect Patricia, just perfect!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete