Monday, 30 July 2012

"Oh! Pretty Lady"



Monday 30th July 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog today.  
A pretty card today to help me get over the horrible weather.  Yesterday we took the boys over to Cupar in Fife (near St Andrews) to a Model Railway show, we had a great time.  Left here in pouring rain, crossed the river Tay and entered another "world" a distance of about 20 miles.  The sun was shining, it was warm, people were smiling.  We went to the show, had to have something to eat!!!! these boys are always hungry.  Went to the play park where the boys had great fun on all the equipment.  How things have changed since Granny and Grandpa were young, we got a bank of swings, a merry-go-round thing, a slide and thought it was fantastic.

The images on today`s card I have used in many combinations with the same basic theme.  I received a "Swap Card" some time ago from a member of the Joanna Sheen forum using these images.  It has to one the the best Swap Cards I have ever had.   One I made very similar to the above, done as a "Mothers Day" card came 2nd in a Craft Magazine competition earlier this year.  I was over the moon, the competition, sponsored by Stamping Up! gave me lots of great goodies for my effort.

Base Card 8 x 8 Scallop edge card from Joanna Sheen
Pink and silver mirri card for matting, from my stash
Backing Paper printed from a NitWit Collection Digital Download
All important "Images" from Joanna Sheen`s ATC Assistant CD
Flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Crafts

If you have never had a look at the NitWit collections pop along to the website sometime, there are loads to choose from.  Great for Scrapbookers, lots of papers and embellishments for Digital Scrapbooking.

That`s it for today
Thank you for looking in, it is much appreciated.

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I like that, it is so very elegant. I have some NitWit digis and trying to resist downloading some more, you aren't making it any easier. lol xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a stunning card Patricia, loving the pink!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete