Saturday, 14 July 2012

"Fund Raisers"



Saturday 14th July
Good Morning, hope you all survived Friday 13th ............
A bit dull and undecided here at the moment, we will see what the day brings.


Hazel and I have a few dates in the Diary for Craft Events, fist one, end of August.  I thought I had better get started on my share of the items we intend selling.  We have been selling a lot of our Pendants, we get a load made up then they all sell.  We are not complaining, far from it.  We are so pleased as a percentage of the money raised goes to the Chemo Unit and the Maggies Centre at Ninewells Hospital Dundee.   
A few weeks ago I made quite a lot of the bases, yesterday I was making up an order for a Red & Black Brooch rather than a pendant.   Once I had started on one I just had to keep going, these are a few of the ones I have made.  Not a great picture but you get the idea!!!  Some of the smaller ones I make as a Key Ring, we now have the choice of Pendants, Brooches, Bag Charms and  Key rings.  
It is rather hard on the fingers, today I think I will be making some cards.  Yesterday I got my new Joanna Sheen House-Mouse Book and CD, I feel a little playing coming on later..................

That`s it for today
Thank you for visiting my Blog it is much appreciated.

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment