Thursday, 19 July 2012

"Thank You"



Thursday 19th July 2012
Good Morning, what a beautiful morning after such a terrible day yesterday.
Really should have had a "boat" to come home from Dundee, the water was lapping round the door frames of my car at one point.........................!!!!  


A "Thank You" card for my friend Debbie.  I do hope she has received it as she checks my Blog.   She sent me a present of a Hunkydory "Time for Tea" pack.  There are some wonderful Toppers, Printed Card and lovely Backing Papers in that pack.  
I started communicating with Debbie about 4 years ago through a Craft Forum, (no longer running).   I mentioned to her that I was thinking about going to the Crafters Companion 2010 Craftaganza, just outside  Darlington.  We had never met, without hesitation she invited me to come and stay with her.  Debbie was going and lived only a few miles from where it was to be held.  I accepted her invitation and was delighted to at last meet Debbie, her wonderful partner Mark and beautiful daughter Ashleigh.  We had a fantastic few days, still keep in touch e-mailing each other at least once a week, sending each other cards and little gifts.  Thank you Debbie I really appreciate your friendship.


Base card approx 8 x 8
I cut down one of the sheets of printed A4 cards to form a square
Used one of the toppers as the focal point, another printed tag with "Thank You"
I tied a bow leaving long tails, attached it to the hole in the tag, twisted and attached the tails
Added a few pearls to finish off and that was that...........done!!
Easy, quick and quite effective I think.


That`s it for today
Thank you for looking in on my Blog it is much appreciated.

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Great cheery card.I love the colours. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Patricia.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww Patricia!!!!! Got your card today, thank you soooo much, it's gorgeous! Thank you for your kind words, you are a true friend! :-)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card, love the way you have finished it with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete