Friday, 20 July 2012

"Wedding Wishes"



Friday 20th July 2012
Good Morning not quite so bright this morning, at least it is not actually raining.
Late with my Post, always the same on a Friday.  My friend Elaine comes Thursday evening, she never leaves before "Midnight" ...............!!!!


Wedding Wishes for my friend Oriel`s elder son Edward.  Oriel and I met at school in Belfast, many, many years ago and we still keep in touch.  She started at this particular school the day before me, the teacher sat us together, we liked each other, there started a LONG!!! and great friendship.  My family left Belfast to come back to Scotland, that did not stop Oriel and I seeing each other, attending special occasions, such as Weddings, Silver Weddings, Ruby Weddings, Christenings and just visiting in general.  We have not been invited to Edwards wedding, it is to be a "Family" thing, I am not going to say exactly how many will be there BUT!! Oriel is one of "12" children all married with lots of children, she herself has four...................enough said!!!!!  The wedding is to be held in  Kenmore, Scotland, Edward and his future wife work in Edinburgh.  We are going up to see them being married, I am looking forward to seeing Oriel and her husband John even if it will just be for a very quick "hello" hopefully we can meet up over the next few days.

Base Card is approx 5 x 7
I always seem to say "approx" I cut my cards from sheets of A3 card.
I have used Ivory Centura Pearl Card from Crafters Companion, this is wonderful card to Emboss
I embossed another piece of Centura Pearl card with Spellbinders M-Bossibillity Folder "Paisley"
Added a piece of lace, tied a bow with narrow lace (sent from Jackie on Joanna Sheen`s Forum) and added that.
Made a flower using some Mulberry Paper petals added a Stick Pin, both of these from Wild Orchid Crafts
The sentiment is typed using the computer matted onto some card to match the flower.

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping by and being a Follower of my Blog.
I have noticed a few more followers this past week, it is much appreciated.

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous Wedding Card. Hopefully they get a lovely day too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh beautiful Patricia, they will love it! What a lovely story too, thanks for sharing!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete