Thursday, 2 August 2012

"Paper Roses"




Thursday 2nd August 2012
Good afternoon and welcome to my Blog
Slept in till 7am this morning which has put my day all to pot!!


Something a little different today, I love making paper flowers but have never made any this BIG!!
The instructions were in the Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine a few months ago.  There was also a Free paper pad with the issue which I used for the flowers.  I did some smaller flowers, made and gave that posy to sister Hazel, felt they would last longer than real ones
This project cost me no money, just time and I really enjoyed the play time....................

That`s it for today off to catch up with card orders
Thank you for stopping by it is much appreciated

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment