Monday, 13 August 2012

"Very Pink"



Monday 13th August 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog on this miserable, rainy Monday morning.
Never mind the weather is awful but it is a day that I can spend Crafting once I get the house in order.  I do not do going out in the rain unless it is really necessary.  I really do not need anything today so I feel I will just stay at home.................. and play!!!!


Card for today was inspired by "In the Pink Blog challenge"  I tried to enter a card yesterday and boy! did I get that all wrong.  I am hopeless on the computer..........OK! enough said about that some day! maybe some day I will manage

Base card 7 x 6 approx cut from Burgundy pearl card
Pink polka dot backing paper and pink card from my stash
Pink and white bird card from "Tilda" Flower Garden 12x12 card pack I got as an offer in a Magazine
Lace and stick pins from Wild Orchid crafts
American seam binding from my ribbon box
Felt rose and sentiment my "me"

I mounted each of the panels on some burgundy card to make them stand out, mounted these onto a piece of pink card before mounting the whole lot onto polka dots and the base card.
  
I was clearing out our Grandson`s crafty cupboard yesterday..........Oh! Wow! what a load of rubbishy BITS were in there.   You know what children do when told to" tidy up" everything gets put ...out of sight......."TIDY"   During my clear out I found 3 pieces of felt that I had forgotten I had ..............the result...........some felt roses!!!!

That`s it for today
Thank you so much for taking time to visit it is much appreciated

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hello there,
    Fabulous pink creation, love it.
    Isn't it great to be able to use pink freely and not keep it as a guilty pleasure. lol
    Hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your very pink card. If you click on your entry in the PINK challenge you should be able to change the URL to http://patricia-summerhousecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/blog-post_12.html

    Then give me a shout in the usual way and we can do your own post bit. (I will be out this morning but will help later). xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I found your blog when entering the 'in the pink' challenge and just wanted to say your card is so lovely love everything about it, the flower is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for persevering Patricia - your pink card is gorgeous and I LOVE those felt flowers!
    Blogging can be a bit daunting to begin with, but if you need any help, just shout!

    Thank you so much for taking part in the first ITP challenge - hope we will see you again next time!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunner of a card Patricia, it's fab!! My inspiration is coming back (I think) and I have blogged a new card!! Keep em coming!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete