Thursday, 16 August 2012

"Little bit of Blue"



Thursday 16th August 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog 
Sky is is clear, wind has dropped, looks like it could be a rather nice day once it gets going 


Yesterday I was determined NOT to do another Pink card, so here is what I came up with 
I was also busy making Heart Pendants using up some "orange" beads
I really do not do orange but I know lots of people like it
Hazel and I have a Craft Fair at Glamis on 25th August we are Fundraising for the Chemo Unit at Ninewells Hospital in Dundee.  I just hope it does not rain as it is in the street, on a good day this is a great event.  We have done it for a few years, luckily we have been lucky for weather, so finger crossed

Base card 5 x 7 approx Centura Pearl
White card embossed with Spellbinders M-Bossing folder "Splendid"
Piece of white card I pierced the edge and rounded corners
Piece of Turquoise card from my Bit Box
White cut with Spellbinders Floral Oval Die (2nd largest)
Turquoise Classic Oval 
Greeting a stamp from £1 box at Hobbycraft Shop in Dundee
Leaves Spellbinders Foliage
Rose a stamped image done 4 times then cut and  fiddled with....!
Pearl Pins from Wild Orchid Craft
Piece of ribbon from my Ribbon Box

Another card that once it was all put together I thought of things I should have done, like embossing the larger piece of turquoise

That`s it for today
Thanks for calling by I do appreciate it

Patricia 


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I like that card, love the colour and also the clean look to show off the embossing and the detail like the piercing. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey a blue card! Have this die order!! Stunning card!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete