Friday, 17 August 2012

"Another Pink Rose"


Friday 17th August 2012
Good Afternoon and welcome to my Blog today
My Thursday friend Elaine stayed very late as usual last night.  Waved her off at 12.20, by the time I got myself organised and into bed it must have been nearer 1am, the same result every Friday I sleep late.


Today`s card started off to be a Tag Card  but I had a "blond moment"and cut my base too short to accommodate all that I wanted to put on it

Base card 5 x 7 approx
Pink card from stock slightly distressed round the edges
White card embossed using Spellbinders M-Bossiblity Folder "Paisley"
Lace from my box
Rose made using Spellbinders Classic Circles Dies
Foliage a selection already cut and in my box
Pink American Seam Binding
Heart charm bought in a bundle at Hobbycraft Show in Glasgow

Probably will not have anything for tomorrow, the boys are coming for tea and a sleep over so  not much time for me to "Play" myself.  No doubt there will be things made by them we will see what materialises

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in, I do appreciate your visit

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh Patricia "blond moment"!! I get loads of those mind you! Beautiful card though any thoughts on the occasion!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete