Friday, 3 August 2012

"Congratulations"



Friday 3rd August 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog today.  
What a beautiful morning, the sun is shining, the sky is clear, hopefully it will stay like that for the the day.  Might even get a chance to have lunch outside, cant remember when we last did that.


Gave this card to my  friend Elaine who comes every Thursday evening.  We started this Thursday evening thing years ago with the intention of "Crafting" never really get round to that we just chat, laugh, cry, and listen to each others tales of being down or elation.  This has been a week of ups and downs for Elaine, ending in great joy............she has a new Grand-daughter Mia, Katie born on Wednesday morning.
This is the card I made for Jennifer and Graham to welcome little Mia.

Base: folded A4 card from a big pack I got from my sister Hazel
Backing paper printed from the fist CD I ever bought, Craftyjack`s Backgrounds & More
Pink edges done using card stock punched with a Martha Stewart border punch threaded with white ribbon
Dress, hat and bunny, dies cuts from Dianne`s Die Cuts
I used multiple layers of the die cuts to get the pink/white effect on the dress and hat
Little pink bows are made with silk ribbon from the Flowers Soft stand at Glasgow Hobby Craft Show
Sentiment done on the computer

I also did a card for the Grandparents which I will show another day
That`s it for today off to get a move on with the housework so I can enjoy the sunshine
Thank you for popping by I really do appreciate it

Patricia


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is so pretty, love what you have done for the dress. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete