Friday, 24 August 2012

"Just a Note"


 Friday 24th August 2012
Good Morning Blog friends Thank You for popping by to visit.
Here in Perthshire, Scotland it is pouring rain, looking out it could be November Oh! where Oh! where did our summer go this year????


My card today is made using a beautiful image I was sent in an Angel Envelope from Julie Rose on the Joanna Sheen Forum.  I was very lucky she sent me another few good images just asking  to be made into cards, thank you Julie.

Base card approx 5 x 8  cut from a pack of card I got from my sister Hazel
Navy card that was also in my Angel Envelope
White card distressed using Antique Linen and Fired Brick inks to match Post box
Cut out image
Sentiment done on computer

I had to pop the sentiment where it is because I had managed to get a "blob" of red right there, but it looks OK I think 

Hazel and I are hoping to do the Street Fair at Glamis tomorrow, I do hope it is a reasonable day.  I am going to get everything ready today, iron the Table Cloth, get the Float ready, check our stock  -   we certainly have plenty.   Will  load  my car tomorrow morning after we check out the weather.  Keep your fingers crossed for us......................we are doing this to raise money for the Chemo Unit where Hazel has had her treatment.  The staff at the unit have been wonderful, always so ready to help and always smiling.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling in it is much appreciated

Patricia

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    wonderful card, very lovely image. thank you for your lovely comments on my sisters jewellery. She is so good at it. Wait till you see what else she has made. I will feature it once a week. Have a great crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia, I have just found your Blog. This card is truly beautiful, I love how the girl posting the letter and the sentiment go 'hand in hand', simply beautiful. I also love yesterdays altered cheese box, that is gorgeous, and when you commented that after you had done all the altering, the box lid didn't fit, that is something that I would do, without ever thinking that maybe the lid wouldn't fit afterwards. But as you say, you can fill the beautiful box with truffles and then set the lid at a 'jaunty' angle before putting cellophane round. Your neighbour will be thrilled. Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous image and the sentiment looks totally fine there, would never of known if you hadn't said! Have a fab time tomorrow, fingers crossed you do well! Say Hello to Hazel from me and Ashleigh won't you :-)
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete