Saturday, 25 August 2012

"Welcome Baby Isla"


Saturday 25th August 2012
Good Morning Blog friends Thank You for stopping by to visit, I love to read your comments.

It is quite dark at this early hour so I really can not see what the weather might be like today, the sky is clear, the paths round the house are dry!!
Hazel and I have a table at the Street Fair in Glamis 1pm till 4pm this afternoon.  The organisers have said not to come if it is raining it would be a waste of time.  It will not rain, it will not rain, it will not rain, do you think if I say it enough the rain will stay away from say, 11.45 when I will leave the house to go set up, till 4pm when it finishes, certainly do hope so.  We are Fundraising for a good cause and want to do well.


My dear friend Oriel, over in Ballywalter, Northern Ireland,  phoned me yesterday telling me her daughter had a baby girl on Tuesday. Here is the card I made to celebrate the occasion.  I have used this image many times, I just love it.

Base card A4 Centura Pearl card folded Tent style
Pink Co-Ordinations card
Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles for fancy matt
Image from Joanna Sheen`s Baby Love CD printed on Canvas Paper
Spellbinder Parisian Accent Die (I think) for the triple lace effect
American seam binding for my triple bow
Pink felt rolled into roses and my favourite leaves cut with a Crealies Die
Sentiment done on the computer
I also added a pearl in the roses

I made a card for the proud Grandparents as well, this is their 5th Grandchild.   Cards now ready to  post when I am on my way along to Glamis later today.

That`s it for today
Thank you for calling it is much appreciated

Patricia
Posted by Picasac

6 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia,
    what a stunning and beautiful card today. As you said earlier this week the image is so cute isn't it. I love your design and the roses. I hope you have good weather for your fundraising today. You go girl and take lots of money as I'm sure you will with some of your lovely creations. Have a great crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, this is simply stunning. Gorgeous card, that image is so sweet. Thank you for the fabulous comments you've been leaving on my blog.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so beautiful, love the canvas effect for the image. I have used up all my canvas paper and have only a couple of toppers left with it, I can now see that ending up on my shopping list. I also see what you were saying about the Co-Ordinations card on here. Good luck today with the weather, you shouldn't have any problems with sales. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Patricia! Love the idea on the tag of the flower spray!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patricia,
    Lucky you, going away so soon. I hope you both have a spendid time and get to relax loads.
    Your card is lovely and the cascade of flowers is stunning.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Patricia. It's put together perfectly.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete