Sunday, 19 August 2012

"Happy 21st"



Sunday 19th August 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog your visits really are appreciated
The sun is shining, the sky is completely cloud free Oh! My! Word! I think it is going to be like summer today


My card is one of a few I had as an order from a neighbour, this is for her Granddaughters 21st birthday

Base card 5 x 7 approx cut from Kraft Card
White embossed with Spellbinders M-Bossing folder "Paisley"
Spellbinder Fancy Floral Oval Dies cut in Kraft card
Dress, shoes and wine glasses from Dianne`s Die Cuts 
Stickles used for all the bubbles
Sentiment done on computer

I just hope it is OK I find that girls of 21 vary so much these days.  What will suit one certainly would not suit the next, her Gran did say dresses and shoes would be her choice

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in, hope you liked my card today

Patricia
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable.. I'm sure the young lady will love it! dresses & shoes are always a winner..beautiful detail & design.. Love it!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Patricia. Love the colour combo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    got your blog address from Sue Wilson's blog. Not sure if you are the Patricia that visited my blog this week, but if you are I'm now visiting you in return. Lovely card, the young lady in question will or must have been delighted with it.
    Have a great crafty day everyone.
    Lots of crafty love.Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure she'll love it Patricia! Put together perfectly!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete