Monday, 27 August 2012

"All the Best"


Monday 27th August 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog, I love to read your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to say hello and leave a message.


Bit later today was getting the ironing up to date, trying to keep things well up to date in preparation for going away next week.  Hazel and I are now beginning to count down the "Sleeps"

I am very luck to be extremely healthy but I do have to have B12 injections every 6/8 weeks Deirdre along at the GP Surgery does these for me.  She is moving on to be a Community Nurse in a Surgery in Dundee,  I made a card and I have a little gift for her.  I will give them to her tomorrow when I get my injection.

Base card 5 x 7 cut from white card stock pierced round the edge
Pink matt
Spellbinders M-Bossiblity folder "Splendid" used to emboss white card
The rest is from the Bit Box
Burgundy, Pink Polka Dot matted across
Roses made using a Crealies Die with  papers from the Bit Box
Leaves, and flourish made previously, popped in the Die Cut Bit Box for later use
A few pearls
Sentiment done on computer 

It is amazing what you can do with all these little bits we all keep.

That`s it for today
For all who are off for the Bank Holiday have a great day
Apart from Banks and Building Societies it is business as usual here in Scotland
Happy Crafting

Patricia 
 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, I just popped over from my blog - thank you for visiting and following me! This card is gorgeous, I really love the way you have arranged the flowers - beautiful! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the colours and that spray of flowers is just gorgeous.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patricia,
    really beautiful card. She will be soooooo pleased with it, and of course it's my fav colour pink. I love anything with polka dots on it too. Oh and the roses are superb too.
    Now can you help me I noticed your blog archive has the names
    of the cards you have made instead of the dates. I have been trying to do this all morning, with no joy. Have a great crafty afternoon everyone.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Patricia. Your flowers are great. Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Patricia, those flower sprays you do are gorgeous! Wet and miserable here today so no change there then for an August bank holiday!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Patricia,
    Oooo I've just noticed I'm no. 20 follower, you'll be at 40 in no time you'll see. I'll put your blog on my fave blog listings and hopefully that may help to get it more notice as your cards are lovely. Congrats and here's to the next 20, 40 & 100!
    This is a beautiful card and the layout is lovely. I noticed you mentioned on a friend's blog about putting buttons on your blog, if I can help just let me know on my blog or email me and I'll send you details. I have just done same thing for Jenny and another blogfriend so it is no problem I promise.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely flower spray, must have a real play with my leafy dies to see if I can come up with something. I shall keep peaking back here. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete