Friday, 10 August 2012

"All White"


 Friday 10th August 2012
 Good afternoon and welcome to my Blog today.  A little later than usual, I was out with my friend Elaine last night.  We went along to her daughters to see "Mia" who was borne last Wednesday afternoon.  Oh! my she is so tiny, 6lbs when she was born and oh! so beautiful.  She was awake when we went in and I got to hold her, she dozed off to sleep but I got to hang on to her all evening it was lovely.  They grow up so quickly, when I think of our two Grandsons 5 & nearly 8 it is hard to believe that they were once that size.  Thomas who will be eight on 1st September is almost 5` tall, he was only 6lbs 4ozs when he was born.  Elaine had picked me up so obviously brought me home, she came in for her usual Thursday evening "Hot Chocolate" but did not go away till after midnight.  I slept in this morning, that has put my day all behind, this seems to be happening more and more after Elaine has been on Thursday evenings   I must get organised to cope with "Late Start" Friday`s............................. 

All white is the theme for today 

Base card was an 8x8 scalloped card I cut down because I had managed to get a dirty mark on it
The embossed panels cut from white card embossed with Spellbinder Paisley M-Bossing Folder
Piece of lace from my stash
White American Seam Binding 
 Roses and Pearl embellishment from Wild Orchid Crafts

Card could be used for a wedding card, might just use it as a general card with an appropriate greeting.
That`s it for today
Thank you for looking in on my Blog today it is much appreciated

Patricia


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, what a beautiful card this is and, as you say, suitable for lots of occasions. You have lovely cards on your blog.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is very elegant. I'm sure you can adapt it easily with a sentiment. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Patricia! Haven't tried white on white yet!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patricia,
    Your card is stunning. So delicate and so CAS. I love it.
    With this said I am so sorry to tell you but I have to disqualify this from my challenge on the blog as it fails two of the criteria..
    You are only allowed to enter one card and also it was put on your blog before the beginning of the Challenge. I am truly sorry.
    Here is the link to the post rules for you to check if you desire.
    All this said and done I am so pleased you entered and hope you will in future challenges.
    Best wishes Linda x

    ReplyDelete