Sunday, 5 August 2012

"Pink Birthday"



Sunday 5th August 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog today.  Very early, really do not know what the weather will bring today.  We had wonderful weather yesterday, reminded me of Summer!!!! I was very busy, decided to paint all the Wrought Ironwork round the house............there is lots and lots.  Got the whole lot done and felt great till I sat and fell asleep for and hour before tea time.  Well! Oh! well!!! trying to get out of the chair was a bit of a struggle, after John helped me he said....................."Patricia, remember you are not as young as you used to be"............Oh! really, when did that happen????


A little birthday card for my neighbour Anne, we have great next door neighbours they are there but we really never see them unless we contact each other.  It is not that we don`t want to chat, we have a big garden, they have a big garden so there is quite a distance between the houses.


White Base Card 4 x 6
Pink Matt with a doily cut from a Marianne`s Die folded over the top
A border punched with a Martha Stewart punch
American Seam Binding bow tied on my homemade Bow Maker
Flower made using Spellbinders Blossom 1Die
Leaves made with my favourite Crealies Die from Joanna Sheen
Butterfly from by stash
Sentiment done on the computer
All matted onto the Base Card

A very simple card, ready and waiting for Anne`s birthday later this week.
That`s it for today
Thank you for looking in today it is much appreciated.

Patricia 




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, Came across your blog today as I am always hopping around on Sunday Morning's.. your makes are Beautiful. This card is Simply Gorgeous.. the post before is another fabby.. I have joined you as a follower so as to visit again soon... Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Patricia. Great idea with the doily and love the ribbon treatment.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Patricia such a beautiful card, loving the ribbon and the doily too! Thank you for your comments on my blog!!!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete