Tuesday, 7 August 2012

"The Potting Shed"



Tuesday 7th August 2012
Good Morning and welcome to my Blog today.  Weather a bit undecided, rather threatening clouds about, but you never know it might just clear up as the day goes on.....ever the optimist me!!


My card today is the one I did for the Joanna Sheen Card Swap for August, the theme for this month is "A Mans Card".  I sent it away a couple of days ago so it should have arrived.

Base Card a DL pre-printed wood effect I got from Card Creations some time ago
Little die cut flower pots from Dianne`s Die cuts £2 a pkt with loads in it
Flowersoft
Leaves cut from my favourite Crealies Die
Sentiment done on computer, distressed, attached with a brad

I keep thinking about buying a CriCut Die Cutting machine, when I see the selection of Die Cuts that Dianne has to choose from, they are so reasonable, I just order any I need from her..........sorted.    Will spend my pennies on more Spellbinder Dies, which I love.

That`s it for today
Thank you for popping in it is much appreciated

Patricia


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Patricia. I like what you have done with this card very much. If I had seen it earlier I might have pinched the idea as I am currently catching up on my man cards. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea of a card for a man, they are always so difficult aren't they! Your right about the die cuts too!
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete